First, thanks for visiting!!
PDDesigns is offering TWO great deals for your holiday shopping!!!
Next, I bought a ton of this gorgeous Pom Pom yarn on sale...this one happens to be Michael's version Loops & Thread Pom Pom Yarn.
I decided this yarn would make a gorgeous accessory scarf to liven up any outfit!!
The pattern is beneath the photo...FREE....enjoy!
Also, please feel free to check out my other 42 published patterns:
The pattern for the Bobble Beret in the photo can be found here:
Now, onto the fun!!
One half skein of Michaels Loops & Threads Pom Pom Yarn (or other similar pom pom yarn)
Size J (6mm) hook
When working with the pom pom yarn, you are only working with the strands between the pompoms.
1. Make a slip knot. Ch 1.
2. Count up 3 pom poms and slip stitch the next strand into the ch on hook.
3. Count up 1 pom pom and slip stitch again.
4. Count up 4 pom poms and slip stitch.
5. Count up 1 pom pom and slip stitch.
6. Repeat rows 2-5 until scarf reaches desired length. (mine is 72" so you can wrap a few times)
7. Tie off in a knot and done!!